Best Men's Hairstyles summer for 2021 | men's haircut trends |

Image
Today is all about the best the trendiest men's hairstyles for the summer of 2021. At the beginning of the year, I had a feeling that longer sides were going to be trending in 2021, and I was 100 right on this. One quarantine changed most of these trends and made most guys accept a longer hairstyle like me so let's go over these trendy hairstyles right now. So without further any delay let's jump into the list here of the top men's hairstyles for summer 2021. Curtains are back! (via Pinterest) 1. MIDDLE PART OF THE CURTAINS The hairstyle that has taken over social media the middle part of the curtains I call this. I called this earlier this year, and I was right I knew this would be huge in 2021 because the fashion trends are very tied into the 90s which means that the hairstyles would also follow the 90s trends and in the late 80s in all the 90s. 2. THE MESSY FRINGE Number two the messy fringe, this is one of the easiest hairstyles to maintain your sides need to be som

HOW TO LOSE CHUBBY CHEEKS & GET A MORE DEFINED FACE AND JAWLINE

I always get questions about my jaw line, whether I've had joy implants. If I do any type of exercises that are specific for my jaw. Most guys want to have a defined jawline, and let go of their chubby cheeks. Having a round face can kill your confidence when you meet someone, when you're taking photos and that is why today I want to give you some tips that will help you get a nice defined face.

Source- google | image by- Jahla Seppanen



1. GET A NEW HAIRSTYLE


The first thing that you should do if you have a round face and the chubby cheeks all right you need to hide that as much as possible, and to do that you have to change your hair stuff. Guys your hairstyle can change the whole shape of your face, you can completely change your face shape and create an illusion of a more defined jawline and defined face by adjusting your hair stuff typically.

Source- google | image by- Cool Men's Hair

 

If you have rounder cheeks you want to have a tall hairstyle you want short sides and then volume up top. Why?

well by doing that you're giving the illusion of a longer face, which means a thinner face and if you guys want some names for hairstyles try these a messy quiff with a high fade, a pompadour with a low taper or a classic quiff with a low taper these will make your cheeks look a lot more defined.



Source- google | image by-Mouth Breathing 


2. HAVE BETTER POSTURE


Number two make sure to pay attention to your posture, and I know some of you are probably thinking! what the hell are you talking about.. how is my posture going to affect my chubby cheeks? you're crazy.
Well you know it's true think about it, we all have bad angles right. Sometimes I see photos of myself and I'm like that doesn't even look like me it looks like a completely different person.

Why are you doing that you have to stand there properly it looks terrible what are you taking photos or when you want to look your best. You have to stand tall and straight okay, you have to bring your chin slightly up and out look at the difference that it makes instead of this, you're doing this immediately that will immediately give you a more defined face it's like magic, and If you pull your chin back it all goes away. So this is a simple trick that you can use every time you take a photo for a more defined face, define chin, define jawline and instantly be more photogenic. I think about this every single time I take a photo, because it changes your look completely and you can try it look in the mirror right now and try for yourself to see the difference.


Source-google | image by-Beauty Bloggers


3. LOWER YOUR BODY FAT


Guys if you have a round face you have chubby cheeks you need to lose body fat to have a more defined face. Everyone knows this, it's the obvious way to lose that extra weight on your face but a lot of people don't know that you can just lose 5 to 10 pounds and that's going to massively impact the look that you have on your cheeks, and on your face and the easiest way of doing that is exercising, that is the fastest way of losing body fat.

You need to be active, you need to work out, you need to exercise and I know gyms are probably closed where you live right now but you have to do something whether it's running outside whether it's doing pushups and situps at home, making sure that you're sweating, making sure that your heart beat your heart rate is going up and that you are losing that body fat. Just like this as soon as you start losing weight your face will immediately look more defined.

That's not all if you want to lose body fat quickly you have to watch your diet, you have to eat less carbs, for example you have to snack on fruits and vegetables you know those are obviously going to be way better than eating pasta all the time, then eating all of these things that will contribute to your body fats they're great sources of fiber antioxidants, vitamins minerals and they're low in fat and in sodium. So eat more fruits, eat more vegetables.


Source-google| image by-menshairstylestoday


4. GROW A BEARD


Next up grow a beard and you know, I understand not everyone can grow a beard a lot of people want to some people just grow a little fuzz, and there but if you can grow a beard because that will obviously give you a much more to find face. I keep a stubble most of the time, because that does help makes me look like I have a larger thicker more square jawline, and that's why I keep my little bit of a stubble. I think it looks better it looks more masculine and it definitely defines your face, and gives you that extra edge that you're looking for.



Source-google|image by-KOREY LANE


5. DRINK MORE WATER


when it comes to having a bigger jawline, guys you have to drink more water. So many people and they're like I don't really drink water, I don't really like it, I'm like how is that possible? how are you alive. Water is insanely good for your body okay, it will help your skin, it will help your hair, it will help you lose fat and gain muscles. So by drinking water it will help you lose that fat that you're trying to lose so that you can look more defined. Guys you have to drink at least a gallon a day, so if you're drinking less than that just bring it up a little bit. 

I carry this thing around with me at all times, just because it is so important to straight stay hydrated not only to look better but also to feel better and have more energy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THINGS EVERY GUY SHOULD DO IN THE MORNING | MORNING TIPS | ROUTINE RULES |

6 THINGS EVERY GUY SHOULD DO BY AGE 20

DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS | TYPES OF RELATIONSHIP | DEFINATION