Best Men's Hairstyles summer for 2021 | men's haircut trends |

Image
Today is all about the best the trendiest men's hairstyles for the summer of 2021. At the beginning of the year, I had a feeling that longer sides were going to be trending in 2021, and I was 100 right on this. One quarantine changed most of these trends and made most guys accept a longer hairstyle like me so let's go over these trendy hairstyles right now. So without further any delay let's jump into the list here of the top men's hairstyles for summer 2021. Curtains are back! (via Pinterest) 1. MIDDLE PART OF THE CURTAINS The hairstyle that has taken over social media the middle part of the curtains I call this. I called this earlier this year, and I was right I knew this would be huge in 2021 because the fashion trends are very tied into the 90s which means that the hairstyles would also follow the 90s trends and in the late 80s in all the 90s. 2. THE MESSY FRINGE Number two the messy fringe, this is one of the easiest hairstyles to maintain your sides need to be som

THINGS EVERY GUY SHOULD DO IN THE MORNING | MORNING TIPS | ROUTINE RULES |

I consider myself a morning person, I'm up early I like to be productive in the morning because it's a new day I'm full of energy and I'm excited. So I wake up and I get up from bed instant but to have a productive successful day, I follow a few rules to keep me tracking. Today I wanted to share those rules with you so let's go over these things that you should do every single morning to get your day started.

Image by-John Popham

1. DON'T SNOOZE

The number one thing that you need to stop doing is a snooze. Dude if you set up your alarm for 7:00 a.m. get up at 7 a.m. what is the point of setting up your alarm for 7:00 and not getting up until 8 or 9. That little nap isn't deep sleep it's not going to make you feel better plus consider that alarm the first test of your day can you pass this test or is failing. The first thing that you're gonna do that day because that is a terrible way to start your day by failing your first test, so when you hear the alarm as difficult and as annoying as it can be get your butt up and get your day started. All right pass the test and start your day on a positive note.


Image by-Getty Images

2. MAKE YOUR BED

Then it's time to make your bed, all right that ensures that you're not going back to bed. Your bed is made your room looks nice and organized and clean and just by waking up with the alarm sets making your bed. Just by doing those two things in the morning, you are on track to crush your goals today. I know it sounds like common sense but I can guarantee that most guys don't do this and it's a big mistake. It gives you that first win of the day which is so important because you will start your day with that winning mentality.

That is so important then some people like to shower or you're ready for work, but before doing that I keep in mind that you know we're guys we sweat more than most girls and that can be bad.

Image by-Tracy Middleton

you guys already know Old Spice, they've been around for more than 80 years and it's a timeless brand they continue to innovate now you know what the new ultra-smooth antiperspirant, which is dermatologist tested for the amazing performance. This is Old Spice and lowest residue invisible formula to date, they have clean slates which is a classic fragrance with notes of warm blonde wood creamy sandalwood and bergamot so it smells very masculine and very powerful they also have fresh start which is a bright fragrance with lime and lemon citrus fruit and musk. So you guys should definitely check this one out and they also have a smooth finish which is fruity with melon and pear and more it's a very fruity scent which I also really like it's everything that you expect from Old Spice products.

Image by-Jason Arshan Nik

So please guys make sure that you apply a good deodorant that's gonna last you all day.  Let's be honest here guys not wearing deodorant it's probably the worst thing that you can do as a man. You ended up getting all sweaty, you get all uncomfortable for you and it smells bad for everyone around you, plus if you're in a light color shirt everyone is gonna be able to see the marks around here which are not cool. You don't want that so make sure that you're applying deodorant in the morning before going about your day.


Image by-Speechworks

3. DO AFFIRMATIONS

Now, something that I've been doing every morning is affirmations, and I feel like they get a bad reputation because it can be really corny. You know to go into your bathroom look in the mirror and say nice things about yourself. Right some people think it's crazy, well guys the thing is affirmations work they give you the motivation that you need to have an amazing day to be confident in everything that you do for you guys.

Who doesn't know what affirmations are they're basically positive statements that can help you overcome negative thoughts that can bring you down during your day, you know and that happens to everyone. So start by saying things, like I'm gonna, have an amazing day today, I'm gonna be productive because I know I can do it, I have a beautiful family, I'm healthy, I'm happy and I'm ready to take on the day whatever you think. Will make you feel like you're gonna crush that day that sets you up for success, it helps you get a boost of energy and positivity which is huge. So getting the habit of having those thoughts, those positive thoughts and doing your affirmations in the morning to see the difference that it makes.


Image by-makemyassignments

4. REVIEW YOUR GOALS

Next up to review your goals before you start your day. one of the things that set people apart is how organized they are alright being on top of things. It's a really good trait, it changes your life. What I like to do is check my to-do list in the morning, I usually write it at night before I go to bed so when I wake up I have it ready, and I know exactly what I'm doing that day. So I look at it in the morning to refresh my mind and then I know what's coming that. it's time to start setting daily goals and writing your to-do lists, it's gonna help you crush those goals.


Image by-GETTY IMAGES

5. EXERCISE

One of those goals should be to exercise daily ideally in the morning. Working out in the morning is just so much better and you wake up full of energy, you go to the gym you get it done before you start working before you go to school or before any surprises come up on that day. look I used to work out in the evenings right but I used to go after work or after school or whatever but the reason why I switched to mornings is that things always come up in the evening. your friends might have a little something going on or maybe you had a long day and you're just exhausted by then. Don't let that even be a possibility exercise in the morning before any surprises come up and it's done make it a priority. You know being active in working out that's gonna change your body, your energy level, your overall health it is extremely important even if you just go for a quick run you know or do push-ups or sit-ups in your bedroom it all counts, but it's not gonna be much help if your eating habits are horrible.

Image by-Trevor Dodd

6. EAT A HEALTHY BREAKFAST

So another thing that a man should do every morning is to eat a healthy breakfast. Now I like to eat right after I workout in the morning. I come home I am starving by then so I usually cook eggs and breast slices with something healthy, easy with a protein which is super important if you're serious about working out and being in tip-top shape. All right a lot of guys think that working out is all they need to do but that's far from true, without the right food intake you're never gonna reach your fitness goals, and that starts with breakfast so start your day off right by eating a healthy breakfast. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 THINGS EVERY GUY SHOULD DO BY AGE 20

DYSFUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS | TYPES OF RELATIONSHIP | DEFINATION